Ark-La-Tex Halloween 2011 | Arts & Culture
Family safe events scheduled across the Ark-La-Tex for Halloween:
- Ashdown City Park Halloween Carnival: Saturday, Oct. 29 from 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. More info.
- Ashdown Police Dept. Halloween with McGruff the Crime Dog: Monday, Oct. 31 from 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. More info.
- Ashdown City Park Halloween Havoc Tournament: Saturday, Oct. 29 from 9 a.m. - until. More info.
- 10th Annual Safe Halloween Celebration: Saturday, Oct. 29 at Pigeon Forge Community Ctr.
- Trick or Treat Kick off Karnival, Downtown Gatlinburg: Tuesday, Oct. 31st
- Belle Meadows: Tuesday, Oct. 31st in Sevierville subdivision
- Boo at the Zoo (Knoxville Zoo): Friday, Oct. 28 - Tuesday, Oct. 31st.
- Gumstand Baptist Church: Saturday, Oct. 29 from 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- The Gathering Church: Saturday, Oct. 29 from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- NOC Great Outpost in Gatlinburg: Tuesday, Oct. 31 from 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
For more information on family-safe events happening in and around Arkansas, click here.
- SPAR Annual City Wide Halloween Parties: Monday, Oct. 31 (contact your local SPAR Center for more details)
- 21st Annual Pumpkin Patch: Now through Monday, Oct. 31 at St. Luke's United Methodist Church. More info.
- CornMaze and Pumpkin Fest: Now through Saturday, Nov. 5. More info.
- Terror on the Bayou Fright Train, Creepy Corn Maze and CarnEvil Haunted House: Friday, Oct. 28 at 6 p.m. at Jefferson/Cypress Bayou RV Park. More info.
- Enoch's Pumpkin Stomp: Saturday, Oct. 29 from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. at Harleton/Enoch's Stomp Vineyard and Winery. More info.
- Main St. Fall Festival: Monday, Oct. 31 at 5:30 p.m. in Downtown Marshall, TX. More info.
- Copyright KSLA-TV 2011. All rights reserved.