Ruston-Lincoln Chamber of Commerce to host two Gun and Knife Shows in 2012 | Arts & Culture
The Ruston-Lincoln Chamber of Commerce announce Friday plans to host two gun and knife shows in Ruston, Louisiana in 2012. A spring show will be held at the Ruston Civic Center on April 28 and 29. The dates for the summer show at the Ruston Civic Center are August 18 and 19. Businesses wanting to sell at the show(s) should contact Scott Terry at (318) 255-2031 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a vendor application. 8 ft. tables for vendors will cost $60 each.
BUY - SELL - TRADE: You will be able to purchase from vendors.
Bring some of your guns to sell or trade if you would like to. All guns will be checked at the entry door. We will have Law Enforcement on-site 24-hours providing security.
The cost for individuals to enter the gun show will be $7.00 per person. We will have over 125 vendor tables. The vendors are coming from all over the local region and even as far away as the state of Georgia.
Copyright 2012 KSLA. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Northwest Louisiana
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day coming to Safety Town
- Caddo Sheriff’s Office to accept bids on two horses
- Caddo Sheriff's Office raising money for Salvation Army's Angel Tree
- Caddo Sheriff's Office hosting "Don't Let This Be You" program
- Registration underway for 'You Can Have What You Say" Conference