Upcoming barrel race to benefit bone marrow treatment center | Arts & Culture
Pony Express Charities will host a benefit barrel race for the Feist-Weiller Bone Marrow Treatment Clinic beginning at noon on Saturday, October 6 at the Talley Circle "T" Ranch & Rodeo Arena, just south of Keatchie on Hwy. 5.
Admission is free for the covered grandstands and concessions will be made available. The race has a PeeWee division for kids 3-to-9-years-old, a youth division for ages 10 through 17, and an adult division.
Money raised at the event will help purchase exercise bikes for cancer patients, who tend to stay bedridden while in the hospital. These bikes will let them get their legs moving to help avoid problems like blood clots.
Pony Express Charities was founded to help meet the unfunded needs of cancer patients and cancer treatment facilities. For more information on the race, contact John Carrigan at 318-925-0485 or 318-426-5336. He can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Edythe Campbell at 318-347-6190.
Upcoming Events near Northwest Louisiana
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day coming to Safety Town
- Caddo Sheriff’s Office to accept bids on two horses
- Caddo Sheriff's Office raising money for Salvation Army's Angel Tree
- Caddo Sheriff's Office hosting "Don't Let This Be You" program
- Registration underway for 'You Can Have What You Say" Conference