NSU inducts 9 into business honor society | Arts & Culture
Northwestern State University inducted new members into the international business honor society, Beta Gamma Sigma. Membership in Beta Gamma Sigma is the highest recognition a business student can receive in a business program accredited by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International.
New members are Glen Daigle of Natchitoches, Amanda Williams of Goldonna, Jonathan Bordelon of Moreauville, Stephen Thompson of Nacogdoches, Texas; Dylan Glover of Negreet, Cassidy Browning of Albuquerque, N.M.; Chadwick Harris of Natchitoches, Heather Duplantis of Pineville and Misha Williams of Opelousas.
To be eligible for membership, students must be in the top 10 percent of all senior business, computer information systems, and accounting majors or in the top 7 percent of all juniors. Beta Gamma Sigma’s missions is to encourage and honor academic achievement in the study of business, to foster personal and professional excellence, to advance the values of the Society and to serve its lifelong members.
Upcoming Events near Northwest Louisiana
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day coming to Safety Town
- Caddo Sheriff’s Office to accept bids on two horses
- Caddo Sheriff's Office raising money for Salvation Army's Angel Tree
- Caddo Sheriff's Office hosting "Don't Let This Be You" program
- Registration underway for 'You Can Have What You Say" Conference