37 jobs coming soon to NWLA, thanks to USDA Grant | Business
USDA Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced Thursday that funding is being provided to producers and development organizations in 40 states and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico to promote job creation and business development.
One of the recipients announced is in Shreveport, Louisiana.
The Coordinating and Development Corporation has been selected for a $750,000 Intermediary Relending Program (IRP) loan to provide low-interest financing to public and non-profit groups for business and community development. This loan fund is available to finance eligible recipients in rural areas of Bienville, Bossier, Caddo, Claiborne, DeSoto, Lincoln, Natchitoches, Red River, Sabine, and Webster Parishes.
The project is expected to create 37 jobs.
Information provided by: Rural Development, U.S. Department of Agriculture
Upcoming Events near Northwest Louisiana
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day coming to Safety Town
- Caddo Sheriff’s Office to accept bids on two horses
- Caddo Sheriff's Office raising money for Salvation Army's Angel Tree
- Caddo Sheriff's Office hosting "Don't Let This Be You" program
- Registration underway for 'You Can Have What You Say" Conference