Louisiana Workforce Commission sponsoring tank truck driver job fair August 3 | Business
A hiring event will be held Wednesday, Aug. 3, in Mansfield to recruit tank truck drivers for an oil and gas services yard in the Frierson area of DeSoto Parish.
The event, which is sponsored by the Louisiana Workforce Commission, will be held from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. at the DeSoto Business and Career Solutions Center, 142 Lake Road, Mansfield.
Select Tank Trucks, a division of Select Energy Services, has immediate openings for tank truck drivers with a Class A commercial driver’s license, tanker endorsement and one year of driving experience. Hazmat endorsement is preferred or must be obtained within 90 days of hire.
Applicants can apply in person at the DeSoto Business and Career Solutions Center or attend the Aug. 3 hiring event. Applicants must bring their CDL, Social Security card and medical examiner’s card.
Workforce Commission services are offered at no cost to employers and participating job seekers.
Upcoming Events near Northwest Louisiana
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day coming to Safety Town
- Caddo Sheriff’s Office to accept bids on two horses
- Caddo Sheriff's Office raising money for Salvation Army's Angel Tree
- Caddo Sheriff's Office hosting "Don't Let This Be You" program
- Registration underway for 'You Can Have What You Say" Conference