Town of Gibsland under Boil Advisory | Environment
GIBSLAND, LA (KSLA) - Officials with the Town of Gibsland, Louisiana in Bienville Parish issued Thursday a Boil Advisory for the entire town.
According to town leaders, the town had been experiencing problems with it's water supply and because of those problems, the water produced by our water supply system is of questionable microbiological quality.
Effective immediately all residents within the town are advised to boil all water for one full minute before use or consumption.
The advisory will remain in effect until a sample has been tested by the Office of Public Health and found safe.
Copyright KSLA-TV 2011. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Northwest Louisiana
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day coming to Safety Town
- Caddo Sheriff’s Office to accept bids on two horses
- Caddo Sheriff's Office raising money for Salvation Army's Angel Tree
- Caddo Sheriff's Office hosting "Don't Let This Be You" program
- Registration underway for 'You Can Have What You Say" Conference