Sen. Vitter in Bienville Parish for Town Hall meeting | Events
Louisiana U.S. Senator David Vitter will visit Bienville Parish for a Town Hall meeting from 1:30 - 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, October 10 at the Bienville Parish Courthouse Annex, 2145 Mills Street in Ringgold.
During each congressional session, Vitter holds a town hall meeting in all of the state's 64 parishes. So far he's held meeting in more than 55 parishes.
“Meeting with Louisianians and visiting communities across the state is one of the most important parts of my job,” said Vitter. “It allows me to hear about the issues most important to people in Louisiana. I’m looking forward to visiting with folks and discussing my efforts to bring Louisiana common sense to Washington, reform the culture of runaway federal spending, and develop positive solutions to get our economy going again.”
Upcoming Events near Northwest Louisiana
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day coming to Safety Town
- Caddo Sheriff’s Office to accept bids on two horses
- Caddo Sheriff's Office raising money for Salvation Army's Angel Tree
- Caddo Sheriff's Office hosting "Don't Let This Be You" program
- Registration underway for 'You Can Have What You Say" Conference