Part of LA 518 in Claiborne to close for bridge repairs | Transportation
Claiborne Parish residents who travel LA 518 near Lisbon will need to take a different route beginning Monday, August 27.
The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development will begin repairing the pilings on the Gee Creek Bridge. The bridge is just southwest of Lisbon and a little over three miles south of LA 2.
With the bridge completely closed, drivers will need to use LA 146, US 79 and LA 2 as detour routes. The work should be done by August 31, weather permitting.
Upcoming Events near Northwest Louisiana
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day coming to Safety Town
- Caddo Sheriff’s Office to accept bids on two horses
- Caddo Sheriff's Office raising money for Salvation Army's Angel Tree
- Caddo Sheriff's Office hosting "Don't Let This Be You" program
- Registration underway for 'You Can Have What You Say" Conference