Coleman Creek bridge in Claiborne Parish to close | Transportation
Louisiana's Department of Transportation and Development will close the LA 146 bridge over Coleman Creek in Claiborne Parish on Tuesday, September 4. The bridge is a mile west of the LA 146/LA 518 intersection just southeast of Homer.
Since the DOTD will completely close the bridge, drivers will need to take LA 518, LA 9 and LA 79 as detour routes.
The closure is for piling repairs to the bridge. The work should take about five days depending on the weather.
Upcoming Events near Northwest Louisiana
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day coming to Safety Town
- Caddo Sheriff’s Office to accept bids on two horses
- Caddo Sheriff's Office raising money for Salvation Army's Angel Tree
- Caddo Sheriff's Office hosting "Don't Let This Be You" program
- Registration underway for 'You Can Have What You Say" Conference